The Estes Comfort Agreement
Great care and effort has gone into the manufacturing and installation of your Heat Pump System and one way to ensure that it continues to work efficiently and reliably is with the purchase of “The Estes Comfort Agreement”.
Estes Heating & Air Conditioning will provide you with two precision tune-ups, professional cleanings and safety inspections twice a year.
Some of the benefits of this agreement include a 10 % discount on repair services (parts and labor only), customer priority, improved efficiency, safety and capacity, extended equipment life, and so much more.
We accept most major credit cards.
10% discount for Adults 55+.
If you are interested in purchasing a Service Agreement Contract, call our office at (251) 220-4744 and we will be thrilled to add you to our list of satisfied customers.
Estes will perform the following:
- Clean or replace the standard filter
- Check inside cooling coil, primary and secondary drains
- Inspect blower components – clean and adjust as necessary
- Check condenser coil- clean as necessary
- Clean and test condensate drain
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check and tighten all loose electrical connections, refrigerant charges & operating pressure
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Monitor air conditioning and heating cycles
- Inspect heat exchanger and burners-vacuum and adjust as necessary
- Adjust gas pressure as necessary
- Check pilot operation- adjust as necessary
- Monitor flu draft for safe operation
- Check and test safety controls
- Adjust air flow for proper temperature rise
- Check heat anticipator settings and thermostat operations
- Check for cracked heat exchanger