Replacing Your HVAC System
Here in the South, we all need our heating and cooling systems to be in good working order all-year-long. They keep us cool during the harsh Theodore summers and nicely warm during the winter months. Unfortunately, HVAC systems don’t last forever and the entire system will eventually need to be replaced. How do you know when you should replace your system? The team at Estes Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help. We’ve put together a list of 6 warning signs that indicate it’s time to replace your HVAC system.
When to Replace Your HVAC System
- Your AC or Heater is Noisy –Loud noises, including knocking, banging and grinding can indicate there’s a major issue with your HVAC system. Give us a call and we can help determine if you’d be better off repairing or replacing your unit.
- Your HVAC Constantly Runs – If your HVAC is constantly running, it might need to be replaced. Older, worn-out systems have a hard time keeping homes at the desired temperature.
- Your Home Isn’t Comfortable– Although it might seem obvious, it’s worth mentioning. If your HVAC system can’t keep you and your family comfortable, it might be time to replace it. Airflow issues, high humidity and inconsistent temps can all be remedied with an HVAC upgrade.
- Your HVAC Requires Constant Repairs – If your heating and cooling system is constantly breaking down, you might be better off replacing it. As HVAC systems age, they lose their energy efficiency and they’ll need more repairs as the years go by.
- Your System Has Major Failures – If your HVAC has a major system failure, like a failed motor or compressor, you should consider replacing it. Oftentimes it’s better to replace your HVAC system altogether if it has one of these issues.
- Your HVAC is Old – After you’ve had your HVAC for 10 years, you should be preparing to replace it. HVAC systems aren’t designed to last longer than 15-20 years and they’ll cost you more money as they age.
Choose a Bryant Evolution HVAC System
If it’s time to replace your home’s HVAC system, consider installing a Bryant Evolution system. This system has highly-advanced communication capabilities. It is energy-efficient and it does an excellent job of producing the exact temperatures you want. With the Bryant Evolution system, you’ll be able to control the temperature, humidity, air quality, fan speed and more. Contact Estes Heating & Air Conditioning today to learn more about these advanced HVAC systems.
Bryant HVAC System Installations with Estes Heating & Air Conditioning
Here at Estes Heating & Air Conditioning, we can help pair you with the best HVAC solution for your home and your budget. Contact us today to learn more about the Bryant Evolution system and other HVAC products from this industry-leading manufacturer. Call today!