Your friends at Estes Heating & Air Conditioning encourages each and every one of our Theodore clients to properly maintain their heating and air systems. Although you might feel that maintenance agreements are often a waste of money, we’re here to show you that they’re not. By entering into a maintenance agreement with Estes Heating & Air Conditioning, you can enjoy these cost (and time)-saving benefits:
Do you need a Maintenance Agreement
- Timely Reminders. It’s difficult to get an appointment with us right before summer and winter. We are often completely booked. If you wait too long to schedule your maintenance appointment with us, we might not be able to fit you in. But, when you sign a maintenance agreement with Estes Heating & Air Conditioning, we’ll make sure we remind you to book your seasonal appointment before it’s too late.
- Priority Repairs: Anytime you have issues with your heating and cooling system, you’ll be first in line for a service call. Our priority clients always come first.
- Money-Saving Discounts: Our priority clients are also eligible for special perks and discounts! These are perks that aren’t available to our regular clients.
- Prolonged HVAC Lifespan: Heating and air systems that are maintained properly often last up to 50% longer than units that receive little or no maintenance.
- planned Maintenance: Part of routine maintenance is checking your system for issues. By identifying and also fixing these small issues; we can keep them from turning into large, and also costly problems.
- Energy Efficiency: A well-maintained HVAC system will function as efficiently as possible. This will help save you money on your energy bills
- Documentation As-Needed. Homeowners need to properly document everything that’s been done to their home. Including their HVAC system. Whenever you need these documents, we’ll have them ready for you.
To find out more about our maintenance agreement program, contact the HVAC pros at Estes Heating & Air Conditioning.