Uneven Temperature Issues Solved by Ductless Systems
Anyone who has a central heating and cooling system; might expect that their system should be able to effectively maintain consistent temperatures throughout their home. Unfortunately, central HVAC systems are known to have issues with temperature inconsistencies. There are several things that can cause your home’s temperature to vary from room to room, including:
What Causes Uneven Temperatures?
- Duct Problems. Central heating and air systems rely on ducts to carry both warm and cool air throughout your home. If your ducts are clogged, are leaking or are otherwise damaged, they won’t be able to evenly distribute air throughout your home.
- Sunshine. Many people have problems with the sun dramatically heating up one side of their house. Central HVAC systems have a hard time keeping temperatures balanced and you might notice some rooms are significantly warmer than others.
- Convection. As we stated above, central heating and air systems use ducts to distribute air throughout homes. And, as we all know, warm air rises. Do you have rooms upstairs that are warmer than rooms downstairs? It’s usually because warm air rises through your ductwork and escapes through vents.
- Thermostat Location. Central heating and cooling systems also often rely on a single thermostat. This means that any rooms that are physically closer to the thermostat will determine when the HVAC kicks on and also off. In turn, rooms that are further away could be hotter or cooler than you want.
- External Heat Sources. Do any of your home’s rooms have TVs, computers, gaming systems, etc.? If so they will often warmer than other rooms in your house. Central HVAC systems have a difficult time balancing the heat emitted by these devices with temperatures throughout the rest of your house.
Fix Uneven Temperatures Issues with a Bryant Ductless System
Central HVAC systems often fall short at keeping temperatures consistent in all sorts of homes. One of the best things you can do to effectively eliminate all the issues above is to have a Bryant ductless system installed. These well-made systems are easy to install, very energy-efficient, and they will give you complete control over the climate in each and every room in your home.
Contact Estes Heating & Air Conditioning Today
Contact Estes Heating & Air Conditioning today to learn more about Bryant ductless systems and to book a free consultation with a member of the Estes Heating & Air Conditioning team.