Routine HVAC Maintenance Benefits
Here at Estes Heating & Air Conditioning, we recommend you regularly schedule routine maintenance appointments for your HVAC. When you have maintenance performed regularly, it can go a long way to extend the life of your system. And, by doing so, you can make sure your system is ready to face both the Theodore winters and summers.
If you’re not too sure why routine maintenance is all that necessary, check out the list below. We’ve put together this list of the 7 biggest reasons why you should adhere to a maintenance schedule.
7 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
- Have Peace of Mind. By scheduling routine maintenance to be performed before summer and winter, you’ll be able to rest easy. You won’t have to worry about your system breaking down at the worst possible time. No one wants to spend a single summer’s (or winter’s) day without a fully-functional HVAC.
- Stay Safe. If your HVAC system isn’t properly maintained, it can easily become a safety hazard. Keep you and your family safe and stick to a maintenance schedule.
- Improve HVAC Health. If you take good care of your system, it’ll slow the aging process. Your HVAC’s parts will move freely and air can easily move through the entire system. This will make your system last longer. You’ll be able to hold off on purchasing a new system a little while longer.
- Save on Bills. A healthy HVAC system won’t have to work hard to heat and cool your home. During your appointment, we will do several things that will positively impact your system’s energy efficiency. Some of these tasks include:
- Testing the thermostat calibration
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Examining the ducts for leaks, etc.
- Testing the system’s controls
- Cleaning and/or changing the air filter
- Testing the system’s airflow
- Tightening any loose connections
By completing an extensive checklist, we can make sure your system operates at peak efficiency.
- Save on Repairs. During a maintenance appointment, our HVAC technicians will be able to identify and fix issues while they’re still small. Small issues are much less expensive to repair than full-system failures.
- Breathe Better. Along with helping your system operate efficiently, we can help it operate cleanly too. As air moves throughout your ductwork, it will often gather loose dirt, particles and allergens that your filter doesn’t catch. These particles can enter your home, which will reduce your IAQ (indoor air quality). The most common indoor air contaminants include: Pet Dander, Bacteria, Dust & Dirt, Pollen, Mold & Mildew. By having your system properly serviced, you can make sure the air you breathe is clean and free of these contaminants.
- Keep Comfortable. If your HVAC system isn’t serviced properly, it’ll do a poor job at maintaining temps and humidity levels. By having your system routinely serviced, we can ensure you and your family are comfortable all-year-long
Schedule a Maintenance Appointment with Estes Heating & Air Conditioning
Contact the experts Estes Heating & Air Conditioning to book a routine maintenance appointment with one of our techs. We’ll keep your system running smoothly, so you can remain perfectly comfortable all throughout the year.