AC Replacement Benefits
Temperatures are on the rise in Alabama. This means it is time to check your air conditioning unit and make sure you are in tip-top shape for the upcoming summer heat. Many factors play into maintaining a high-quality air conditioning system. Sometimes the only solution is a total replacement or new installation. Estes Heating and Air Conditioning offer the highest quality products and installations. We always accommodate your wants and needs. Feel free to call us with any questions about AC unit replacements and installation. Let us help you to ensure maximum comfort and safety this summer season with an AC replacement.
Signs That May Indicate the Need for a New AC System:
- Inconsistent room temperature: Do you have inconsistent temperatures within different rooms in your house? This is a warning sign that your air conditioning system is no longer functioning properly and likely the quit altogether.
- Frequent breakdowns: Constant maintenance and also breakdowns are a sign that your system is coming to the end of its life. You are likely wasting money on a product that desperately needs to be replaced.
- Equipment age exceeds 10+ years: The average lifespan of an AC unit is 10 years. Is your system is 10 or more years old? likely, If so your system is no longer functioning at its highest capacity.
- Increase in energy bills: If your system is not receiving proper maintenance, your unit will begin to work harder and also longer which will result in a gradual increase in your energy bill. If this is your issue, the smartest economical choice is to install a new AC system.
- Excess dust or humidity: If you have been noticing excess moisture or also dust in your air, this is a sign that your system is no longer functioning at capacity, and your safest and healthiest option is a replacement.
Benefits of AC Replacement and Installation
There are many benefits for you and your loved ones if end up replacing your AC unit. Not only does Estes Heating and Air have high ratings and reviews on air conditioning replacement installations, but you will also get a 10-year limited warranty for your new air conditioning system.
Set yourself up for success with lower energy costs and better air quality. Contact Estes Heating and Air Conditioning today if you are experiencing any of the above symptoms to schedule a visit from one of our highly trained experts!