Estes HVAC Replacement Service
Temperatures are high this hot Alabama summer. With summer in full swing, therefore it is time to check your air conditioning unit to ensure you are in tip-top shape. Your AC system should be able to easily combat the higher temperatures to keep you cool and comfortable in your home. Many different factors play into maintaining a high-quality air conditioning system. If you are experiencing frequent breakdowns or rising energy bills, sometimes the only solution is a total HVAC replacement. Estes Heating and Air Conditioning offers the highest quality air conditioning products and installations to guarantee customer satisfaction. We will always accommodate your wants and needs. Our techs consider the job incomplete until the customer is fully satisfied.
Give us a call today with any questions or concerns about AC unit replacements. We have the answers to any questions you may have. A new unit replacement will provide maximum comfort and safety while lowering your energy bill. Give us a call or schedule an appointment. You can use our website today to get started on your replacement system.
AC Replacement Indicators
Our highly trained technicians can diagnose if you need a full unit replacement. Estes Heating and Air Conditioning wants to help our customers be aware of the signs to look for to best maintain your unit. If there is a major problem with your unit, we will exhaust every option before recommending a full system replacement. We recognize how big of a project a full system replacement can be which is why we provide financing. Estes provides the highest quality service possible to make your unit replacement the easiest process. Listed below are a few of the signs and indicators that may point to a full system replacement:
HVAC Replacement Signs:
- Frequent breakdowns: Constant maintenance and malfunctions are signs that your system is nearing the end of its life. Therefore, you’re likely wasting money on a product that badly needs replacing.
- Increase in energy bills: If your system is not receiving proper maintenance, it will start working harder and for longer. This can gradually increase your energy bill. If this is your problem, the smartest option is to install a new AC system. It is likely that investing in a new unit will save you money in the future.
- Excess dust or humidity: If you notice excessive moisture or dust in the air, this is a sign that your system is no longer operating efficiently, and a safer and healthier option is to replace.
- Inconsistent room temperature: Inconsistent temperatures in different rooms are warning signs that your air conditioning system is no longer working properly. It’s also possible that the unit will likely shut down completely.
- Equipment age exceeds 10+ years: The average lifespan of an AC unit is 10 years. If your system is 10 or more years old, likely, your system is no longer functioning at its highest capacity. It might be time for a replacement to ensure high-quality air and low energy costs.
System Replacement Benefits
There are endless benefits to a new HVAC replacement. You will breathe higher quality air, see lower energy expenditures, and consequently find more comfort in your home, etc. Estes offers a 10-year limited warranty for your new air conditioning systems which provides you with comfort and reliability. We provide top-of-the-line service and products. Don’t believe us? Check out our stellar customer reviews on Facebook and Google. We want to make sure you are as confident in us as we are in ourselves. Don’t settle for low air quality and high bills. Even though a full unit replacement may seem overwhelming, in short, Estes will make the transition as smooth as possible. Your new unit will be installed in no time. Give us a call today to schedule your free replacement quote.
Why Estes Heating and Air Conditioning?
We have been providing our customers with superior heating and air conditioning services since 1982. Our decades of experience qualify us as top-of-the-line professionals, as a result, we are ready to take on any of your HVAC problems. We are the best in the business and serve Alabama and the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Check to see if we service your area by clicking the “Service Area” tab on our website or give us a call today. Don’t wait any longer. After that, set yourself up for success and turn to Estes for all your HVAC wants and needs. We look forward to hearing from you.