In the Southern Alabama Gulf Coast Region, you need a Bryant Heat Pump first of all for its Perfect Humidity technology. Secondly, you need it to ensure comfort year-round. Humidity can be tough to deal with. No more worries though when you select this Evolution Variable Speed Heat Pump model for your next HVAC system in Mobile, Alabama. Not only will it keep you cool in the summer, but it will also keep you warm in the winter. Furthermore, the Bryant Heat Pumps have a long lifespan. They also offer maximum efficiency. We are confident a Bryant Heat Pump is the right choice for your home, and also your family. Therefore at Estes Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer Bryant products because it’s what we would use in our home. CALL ESTES HEATING & AIR TODAY we’ll get your family and also your home back to the comfort you deserve.
Perfect Humidity Heat Pump Benefits
Perfect Humidity® technology ensures optimal summertime cooling dehumidification when system components include a humidity-sensing control, multi-speed heat pump with a coordinating fan coil.
- Up to 20.5 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 13 HSPF heating efficiency
- AeroQuiet II™ sound reducing technology
- Many systems meet ENERGY STAR® efficiency guidelines
- Available variable speed technology (models 280ANV, 288BNV) for improved efficiency and also maximum comfort
- Intelligent system control
Reasons to replace your heat pump:
- Age of Equipment: As your heat pump ages so do all of its components. Meaning it loses its efficiency. This could drive up your energy bills and make your heating system unreliable. This could make your home and your loved ones vulnerable to a heat pump malfunction, leaving you without heat on the coldest day in Theodore, AL. It is recommended that your heat pump be replaced every 10 years. While regular maintenance to your heat pump can extend the life of your system, newer models are more efficient and more reliable.
- Increase in Energy Bills: If your heat pump use is consistent and your energy bills have slowly been on the increase then you are in need of a heat pump replacement. As your heat pump reaches the end of its life, it requires more electricity to do its job hence the increase in energy bills.
- Frequent Breakdowns: As your heat pump ages, the constant repairs also increase. The major components in your heat pump like the compressor, motor, condensing coil and electrical switches work harder, not only using more energy but also overheating. The outcome is a system overload causing breakdowns and requiring expensive repairs.
- Humidity Problems: Heat pumps naturally pull the moisture out of the air in your home. If you start to smell mildew or notice excessive moisture this means your heat pump is no longer working and needs replacement. Without the proper balance of humidity, your home can become an allergen nightmare.
- Uneven Heating and Cooling: As your heat pump starts to age and the components wear and tear, you may experience some rooms in your home being too hot or too cold. This is a good indication that your heat pump is starting to loose capacity and entering into the end of its life stage or frequent breakdowns.
Best Heat Pump Replacement Services
Regardless of the reason for your heat pump replacement, Estes Heating and Air is the top rated heat pump contractor in Theodore, AL. Our installers are factory trained and certified to install your Bryant heat pump by its factory specifications. We are honest, respectable and professional heating and cooling company that guarantees your satisfaction. We take pride in combining quality Bryant products with our superior customer service.
Heat Pump Benefits – Bryant
Therefore as you can see a Bryant Heat Pumps have many benefits and can keep your family comfortable all year long. From warm weather to cool weather it has you covered. Our certified, trained technicians are ready to assess your current system, as well as give you a free quote for a new Bryant Heat Pump. We also offer free estimates on all our system installations. Call Estes Heating and Air Conditioning today, we are the local HVAC company you can trust.
If you are in need of a heat pump, replacement contact Estes Heating and Air in Theodore, AL today. We are waiting to hear from you.
Why Choose Estes Heating and Air?